Sunday, November 14, 2010

the house that pottery barn inspired...it's a great day

The Dining Room table was inspired by my favorite catalog... Pottery Barn!






It's a great day when...the Pottery Barn Catalog arrives in the mail. 


It's a great day when...I find the page with the design layout that is going to be the inspiration for my seasonal decor.


It's a great day when... I can see my ideas begin to take shape.


It's a great day when...the project is completed. 


It's a great day when... I find a blogger with a kindred spirit.


It's a great day when...that blogger is offering a free $50 gift card to PB, to do what I enjoy doing which is to follow her blog, share her blog and blog about her blog and giveaway. 


So to my PB kindred spirit I say thank you for a great day!


If you are looking for a new blog to follow, if you are a fan of pottery barn, farms, chandeliers, old B&W photos, all things Simple, Beautiful and Vintage check out http://urbanfarmgirlandco.blogspot.com/