Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy 70th Birthday Dad!!!

Today my Dad is celebrating his 70th Birthday. His nickname is Bulldog...not exactly sure how that came about, but it suits him like a glove.   My Dad knows what makes life worth living. 
My Dad
He loves His wife of 50 years! He loves His 4 Daughters, their husbands and children! He loves His Big Extended Family! He loves Good Food! He loves A Beautiful Yard! 
  My Dad loves Life!
He is just a loveable ole bulldog...if you knew him you would agree!
Here are a few pictures of his beautiful yard last summer.
Enjoy!



Daylillies
Beautiful!
Great shady spot

1 comment:

Martha said...

I know your post was awhile ago now but belated happy birthday to your dad! His yard is absolutely gorgeous!! Love your header too. Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)